Saturday, May 21, 2016

Are You Searching For Real Love?



First of all, love is a strong affection for another person, especially of  the opposite sex. Sometime in one’s own life, they want to take their relationship to the next level. That bond of a very close friend who they want to grow to know more of and filling that space inside the heart that only one person has access to. Your steady, someone you want to have genuine love with. 

Do you believe in real love? We all get that feeling when we are attracted to someone and grew to know them deeply. Then the real love comes and leaves us wanting more. So, we ask ourselves, is it real love? For wanting to care about the happiness of another human being without knowing what we might get ourselves into.

All we know is when we mess up and our lives take a wrong turn and no matter what; that one person who you had fallen in love with was there to ease your pain. An ear to listen, a shoulder to cry on, or a hand to keep you from falling. Now that is REAL LOVE! True unconditional love.

Poem- “My Love For You”

From day one
When I laid my eyes on you
The heart game was done
Without a clue
It was so true
That the love we share is real
And it is never-ending how we feel
Being with you is a good idea,
You complete me
My heart never skips a beep
Since you hold the key
I can always sleep,
My Love For You
Is so real
There is no denying how I feel
Being with you is my life’s seal,

Now tell me, is this Real Love?

LOVE IS REAL



Now if you don't have that special person in your life yet; 
it's not to late for you. Their is 
somebody for everyone. Don't give up on hope. Most importantly, don't give up on love.

Thank you for reading: Are You Searching For Real Love? And if you would like more 
details about connecting with your true love, then please read my e-book Searching For 
Real Love, It's Not Too Late @ www.smashwords.com/books/view/209656

No comments:

Post a Comment